April 11, 2011 by Heather
1. ‘Til the World Ends – Britney Spears
2. E.T. – Katy Perry (this song cracks. me. up.)
3. Pretty Girl Rock – Keri Hilson
4. Dog Days are Over – Florence + the Machine (loooove)
5. Firework – Katy Perry
6. Rolling in the Deep – Adele
7. Rocketeer – Far East Movement
8. Poker Face – Lady Gaga
9. Whip My Hair – Willow Smith (don’t judge)
10. Bad Romance – Lady Gaga
11. Let Me Blow Your Mind – Eve with Gwen Stefani
We successfully cleared one room of its contents (only took two trips to my mom’s house to store the furniture, thanks mom!), so you know what an empty room means? TIME TO MAKE A TENT, DUH.
We actually stayed the whole night in there, believe it or not.
Sunday we went to Mom’s (third trip there for the weekend, haha) for lunch.
In other news, I have successfully maintained my vegetarian status for two weeks. I feel like I have more energy and my body just feels better overall. I think since I don’t fall back on meat as my main source of protein I am eating a larger variety of healthier, more nutrient rich foods. So far, so good.