April 22, 2011 by Heather
I have quite the to-do list today:
- Clean out closets (we have 6 or 7).
- Go through Christmas decor, decide what we will store for now.
- Wash, dry, fold, & put away the heaping
never endingpile of laundry.
- Vacuum the floors. They are really gross, ok.
- Make my brother-in-law blueberry muffins for his birthday.
- Have a dance party because I am awesome.
- Go to brother-in-law’s birthday dinner.
Should be a good, productive day.
Happy Earth Day!
Now, go outside and kiss the ground. Do it.
“But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.” Isaiah 53:5 (A Good Friday, indeed)