November 21, 2011 by Heather
Things I Find Mildly Annoying Almost Always
- All of the mesh wreaths everyone and their mamas are making. I mean, sure, they’re nice and all, but does everyone have to make them? Also, the mesh stuff in the Christmas tree. It’s just so… meshy. Maybe I’m just jealous because if I tried to do it the tree would inevitably end up looking like a bandaged leg.
- People who maintain intense and constant eye contact. I understand that keeping eye contact while talking to someone else is a sign of confidence, but sometimes it can be too much. Especially if the person has extra wide eyes. Then it is sort of creepy.
- Toilets that flush extremely loudly.
- Toilets that don’t flush at all.
- Toilets that can’t handle what you’re dishing out.
- People who say things like, “Oooh, I try to avoid hot dogs at all costs.” What a sad life they must lead.
- Sandals with socks.
- How expensive fruits and vegetables are.
- The 45 minutes of the American Music Awards that I watched last night. Apparently to be a huge singing sensation you have to lip sync while practically naked. Heck, I could do that. There also has to be some crotch grabbing and pelvic thrusting. It’s so gross. Jennifer Lopez, get some clothes on for the love of Pete. You are 40-something and you have children. It’s time to put on some pants.
- The fact that girls with no jobs and no insurance can get more ultrasounds than me. For free. What is wrong with society.