February 15, 2012 by Heather
The lovely Linda tagged me in her most recent post to do this fun little questionnaire game. Yes, I spelled questionnaire wrong the first time I typed it. I can’t be expected to know how to spell words like that correctly before 10am. So I am accepting her tag and going for it. Except I’m not really following the rules, because, well, I don’t know 11 people with a blog. I mean, I know of 11 people who have a blog, but I think maybe 3 of them know me. Linda being one of them. And you can’t re-tag someone who has already been tagged. Duh, everyone knows that.
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. (not doing this)
5. Tag 11 people and let them know that you’ve tagged them. (or this)
11 Random things About Myself
1. I have always wanted to take cello lessons.
2. The first movie I saw in the theater was The Lion King and it scared the living daylights out of me.
3. I pick my nose sometimes. Without a kleenex.
4. The way my clothes and hair smell after eating at Subway or a Mexican restaurant really grosses me out big time.
5. I don’t really like the color brown.
6. In 6th grade I sucked a long piece of string up my nose and had to go to the doctor about it.
7. I once spent an entire day walking around a water park with a giant hole in the butt crack of my swimsuit.
8. I mispronounce certain words on purpose. Like sometimes I call coffee “crawfish.” Andrew has started doing it too.
9. If left untamed, I can have a pretty sweet lady mustache.
10. I know all the words to Ice Ice Baby.
11. I can burp the ABC’s, easily.
11 Questions From Linda to Me
- Have you ever pooped your pants?
I’m assuming this means post-potty training, and the answer to that would be yes.
- Did you just lie in your answer to question #1?
- What are you proudest of having done?
Certainly not pooping in my pants. My senior art show was a pretty big deal, I am really proud of how that turned out. One time I won a kabob cooking contest, that was neat.
- What is your first memory of The Internet?
Talking to random people in chat rooms on the Major League Baseball website.
- What is your favorite book from childhood?
Goodness. I remember I really enjoyed reading Bridge to Terabithia, but that was more like 5th grade-ish.
- How long can you hold your breath?
Not very long at all. Like, at all. If I could relax and not think about it I could probably hold it for maybe 30 seconds, but I just get so freaked out.
- What is the best meal you’ve ever eaten?
The first time Andrew and I ate at The Majestic Grille in Memphis, I had a really amazing pork tenderloin and these delicious glazed carrots and mashed potatoes. Andrew had some shoestring parmesan fries with his meal, and I ate quite a few of those too. It was all just so yummy. And the atmosphere and company weren’t too bad either 🙂 Also, Godsey’s Grill in Jonesboro makes a really terrific Reuben – without sauerkraut, dressing on the side.
- If you could revisit one place that you’ve been to before, where would it be?
New York City
- What’s your favorite treat/snack?
A treat and a snack are two different things. A treat is like, a brownie, or something more dessert-ish. A snack is something you have mid-day, between meals. SO. My favorite treat is a tie between warm homemade chocolate chip cookies (like, 6 of them), and chocolate cake with chocolate icing. My favorite snack is either a cut up apple or Rosemary Olive Oil Triscuits with really sharp cheddar cheese.
- What’s the one thing that you swear you’ll never do?
Go sky diving. No freaking way. Or, you know, stuff like kill someone or deal cocaine.
- What are three goals that you have for yourself this week?
1.) Steam clean the carpet. 2.) Try broiled grapefruit. 3.) Organize my earrings.