Leave a comment
July 12, 2012 by Heather
- The sunsets are ridiculous, especially if the town’s landscape is flat (i.e.: fields of corn).
- You don’t have to lock your door when you go out for a walk.
- Children are raised in a different way. Not saying it’s better or worse, just different. Ok maybe I am saying that it’s better.
- There are churches on every corner.
- You know someone almost everywhere you go.
- It is easier to save money because Target is 30 minutes away as opposed to 5.
- Mosquitoes. NOT.
- You can hear the crickets chirping at night.
- The smells are clearer and purer. Rain, dirt, sunshine, grass, snow, honeysuckle, manure.
- The people you encounter at the local Wal-Mart.